Low Carb Flax & Parmesan Pizza Crust (Gluten Free)
This is a good one!! An excellent source of fiber, protein and omega-3s, the flax meal in this low-carb crust makes it a triple threat! Top it with whatever you fancy! Its low carb around 20g and a whopping 24 grams of protein per 1/4 pizza.
- 1 cup flax meal (ground flax seeds)
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Mix the flax meal and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. Add the eggs and stir until a dough is formed. It will be sticky, let it sit for about 5 minutes or so until it’s easier to work with.
- Wet your hands with water to help keep the dough from sticking to them and press onto greased baking sheet about ⅓ inch thick in a circle. You should get about a 10 inch crust out of it – if it’s a lot smaller than that you are making it too thick.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degrees oven for 8 minutes. Remove.
- Add any toppings you like an bake for another 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Remove.
- Cool. Eat.